Job ID: []
Michigan Paving and Materials, a vertically integrated CRH company, energetically drives to continually be a leader in our markets in quality construction materials and value added services by employing innovative techniques and customer-centric practices. We believe that our employees are the reason for our success and we focus on their development and advancement opportunities as well as attracting new talent to our organization. We encourage you to learn more by visitingwww.michiganpaving.com, www.stoneco.net or our parent company at www.crhamericas.com Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Capable of operating multiple pieces of road construction equipment used in the application process of laying asphalt
- Ability to partner with crew members and foreman to ensure daily schedules/estimates are met.
- Use various pieces of equipment to perform fine grading and finishing, sloping and banking, backfilling and ditching
- Ability to withstand common vibratory motion associated with operation of most roller equipment and occasionally rough terrain.
- Ability to be flexible with last minute schedule, location and shift changes.
- Overtime work is required.
- Other construction related duties as required
- 1 or more years of road construction experience is preferred
- Strict Adherence to safety requirements, procedures and personal protective equipment (PPE) policies
- Must understand and be able perform and meet density requirements including PWL.
- This position requires time spent walking, standing, bending, lifting and sitting.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- This position will work outdoors on a job site in extreme weather conditions.
- Ability to operate equipment under temperature extremes and for extended hours of time.
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americashas a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Michigan Paving and Materialsis an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on thislink.
Date Posted:Jan 14, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Grand RapidsJob Segment:
Equipment Operator, Manufacturing
Posting ID: 600699910Posted: 2021-01-19