BHM Construction, Inc. seeks a qualified and motivated Project Engineer to assist Project Managers to manage/coordinate school and seismic retrofit construction projects in the Bay Area. This is not a Civil Engineering position.
- B.S. degree in Construction Management
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in school/seismic retrofit projects.
- Ability to supervise, schedule, and inspect all phases and trades to ensure contractual compliance.
- Proven ability to meet scheduling and budgetary requirements.
- Strong computer and communication skills.
- Pass LiveScan requirements.
BHM Construction, Inc. is a Public Works General Contractor specializing in school construction, both new and modernization, throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Posting ID: 574666572Posted: 2020-10-19