Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Supervise the behavior of students during student transitions and in other areas, such as the cafeteria, bathroom, and classrooms while remote teacher is on Zoom
2. Be available to provide coverage when needed
3. Alert teachers and/or administrators of special needs of individuals and/or groups of students;
4. Provide assistance to students;
5. Maintain confidentiality of information about students;
6. When assigned by the principal, serve as a substitute for teacher/teacher assistant;
7. Perform other such duties as may be assigned by the principal which are necessary for the efficient operation of the school.
Minimum qualifications: 1. High School diploma; 2. Demonstrated interest in and aptitude for work to be performed; 3. Experience working with students at the middle/high school level; 4. Appropriate interpersonal skills to deal effectively with students and staff; 5. Experience with diverse populations and commitment to the district's goals of diversity and inclusion; 6. Possess those personal characteristics necessary to carry out the responsibilities of the position.
?Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
Terms of Employment:
27.5 hours a week
Salary: $17.00 per hour
This is a school year position
Concord Public Schools and Concord-Carlisle High School are seeking diverse and culturally competent candidates.
It is the policy of the Concord Public Schools and Concord-Carlisle Regional School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, national origin, gender identity, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, criminal record, genetics, or disability in its employment practices.
Posting ID: 570217711Posted: 2020-11-23