Urgently Hiring
Essential Jobs
Industry 0

1 Outside Person Jobs


    Phlebotomist/X-Ray Technician: Posting #18907

    Sea Mar Community Health Centers
    Concrete, WA 98237
    Full-time, Part-time
    Similar jobs pay $13.80 - $18.58
    Refer friends, get paid!

    Job Description

    Job Description

    Sea Mar Community Health Centers, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) founded in 1978, is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health, human, housing, educational and cultural services to diverse communities, specializing in service to Latinos in Washington State. Sea Mar proudly serves all persons without regard to race, ethnicity, immigration status, gender, or sexual orientation, and regardless of ability to pay for services. Sea Mar's network of services includes more than 90 medical, dental, and behavioral health clinics and a wide variety of nutritional, social, and educational services. We are recruiting for the following position(s):

    Two (2) On-Call positions available for our Concrete Medical Clinic.  This position is a 70/30 split, meaning on a daily basis the employee will spend approximately 70% of the time working in the lab as a phlebotomist and the other 30% shooting x-rays. Will be responsible for performing phlebotomy, EKGs, spirometry. Maintains Lab and x-ray reports and logs, processes specimens for outside referrals, keeps adequate inventory of supplies. Performs all tasks in a safe manner and in compliance with Sea Mar Health and Safety programs.

    X-Ray Technician: Operates x-ray equipment to photograph body parts on the patient, which the physician requires for diagnoses and treatment. This includes views of the extremities, chest x-rays, and others. The person selected will also be involved in Quality Control and in some instances teaching x-ray technician trainees on the use of the x-ray equipment and processing. Perform related administrative and other duties to ensure efficient operation of the x-ray equipment.

    Education and or Experience: 

    • High School graduate or equivalent to the US education or on-the-job training required.
    • A minimum of one year experience in a hospital or clinic setting is desirable.
    • Health Care Assistant and x-ray technician license is required.

    Sea Mar offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing community health organization. Working at Sea Mar Community Health Centers is more than just a job, it’s a fulfilling career. Employees working 30 or more hours receive an excellent benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Prescription coverage, paid-time-off starting at 15-27 days per year plus 10 paid Holidays. We also offer 401(k)/Retirement options and an exciting opportunity to work in a culturally diverse environment. 

    To apply for this position, complete the online application and click SUBMIT or APPLY. If you have any questions regarding the position, email Sarah Beste, Health Center Administrator at and also Carmen Nazario at This position is represented by Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU).

    Sea Mar is an Equal Opportunity Employer

    Posted on 03/28/2019

    External candidates considered after 04/03/2019

    This position is represented by Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU).

    Powered by JazzHR


    Posting ID: 562778001Posted: 2020-07-10