A stable group in New York is seeking a general anesthesiologist to join their team. This position will be all day shifts, Monday through Friday. There will be no call, weekends, or holidays. This is a care team model with mostly supervision, MD/DOs perform epidurals. There will also be no trauma, hearts, heads, or high-risk OB cases. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience. Come join 8 other physicians and 13 CRNAs. A NY license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation and profit sharing. You will be offered a complete benefits package to include full family medical and dental benefits and a generous 401k match.
Come live and practice in central New York. This is a mid-sized riverfront city located outside Syracuse and the New York Finger Lakes region. The area has a low cost of living, performing arts amenities, and a university.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2646549.
*Quick Facts:** Employed position with full benefits
* General anesthesia with no trauma or high-risk OB
* Stable group with 2 physicians retiring
* Currently 8 physicians and 13 CRNAs
* Care team model, mostly supervision
* No call, nights, or weekends
* Located in central NY outside Syracuse and Finger Lakes region
* It is a valley at the confluence 2 rivers
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Posting ID: 568041118Posted: 2020-11-26