People are a company's greatest resource, which is why caring for employees and keeping them healthy is so important. Proactive MD offers a comprehensive health management solution that extends well beyond the clinic walls. Access to on-site physicians, full direct primary care services, and excellent client support are the hallmarks of our program. By engaging a workforce and offering them a personal relationship with a primary care physician, we can deliver measurably better outcomes, making people happier, healthier, and more productive while significantly lowering overall medical costs for employers. We put employees' health first because amazing care yields amazing results. We are the next generation of workplace health centers.
Schedule: 30 hours per week
The mission of the License Practical Nurse (LPN) is to support the health and wellness center's clinical and clerical operations. As directed by the provider, the LPN assists the provider and performs appropriate tests and procedures. The LPN is responsible for administrative tasks for the health and wellness center and may assist the Patient Advocate in employee engagement and outreach.
- Maintain a professional image and exhibit excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, providers, and co-workers.
- Prepares patients to be seen by the provider by triage, assessment, treatment procedures, and follow-up information.
- Performs tests such as selected laboratory tests, EKG's, Spirometry, inhalation treatments, annual physicals, visual screening, audiometry testing, and CLIA Waived testing.
- Prepares medications and administer injections as ordered by the provider.
- Assist providers with procedures and treatments as needed.
- Check expiration dates on drugs, vaccines, and other products; Dispose of expired medications and product per company guidelines.
- Manage the overall health center inventory and supply management.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Current state LPN license in good standing
- Current BLS certification
- Minimum one-year clinical experience as LPN
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain working relationships with people from diverse backgrounds
- Knowledge of HIPAA confidentiality requirements
What We Offer
- Competitive wages with opportunities for performance-based increases
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance as well as Life Insurance at no cost
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Medical Education for all clinical employees
- A chance to be part of a truly innovative healthcare company that believe in putting the patient first.
Posting ID: 583145697Posted: 2020-10-31