Exciting opportunity for Dietary Aide! Flexible schedule, mornings and evenings. Come grow with us!
At Woodland Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation, we believe everyone deserves a great life, including you. Our commitment is to provide love, attention and optimal care one resident at a time. We realize consistently fulfilling this commitment depends on the success of caring professionals like you, who build their careers with us. Together, we are setting the standard in the delivery of rehabilitation, quality post-acute services and long-term care. Join us and discover how many lives you can change, including yours.
Career Advantages We Offer:
Competitive pay, benefits and performance incentives.
• Medical, vision and dental insurance
• Employer-paid life insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Flexible schedule
• Long term growth and advancement opportunities
The Dietary Aide will assist in all food functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established food policies and procedures. This includes, but is not limited to serving food, setting up and removing food trays and performing dishwashing/cleaning procedures.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Previous Dietary Aide experience
• Must have Food Handler’s certification or be willing to obtain through facility coordination.
• Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
• Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with other employees.
• Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
• Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment.
• Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices).
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.