The Restaurant General Manager delivers exceptional results through others. They provide an engaging environment for restaurant teams and guests; while focusing on delivering operational excellence. Chicken Salad Chick Managers invest their time in developing future leaders, creating memorable experiences, reinforcing the Chicken Salad Chick Culture; managing administration; and maintaining the facility. The Restaurant Manager consistently keeps our brand promises, inspire their teams and deliver great results.
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador for Chicken Salad Chick.
- Understand & adhere to all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations pertaining to health, safety and labor requirements for the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Ensure that all Guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service.
- Ensure that all products are consistently prepared and served according to CSC standards.
- Achieve identified objectives for sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Develop, plan and implement restaurant marketing, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns, in accordance with the Brand Standards.
- Create, communicate, implement and follow up on operations and financial action plans.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures.
- Make employment and termination decisions consistent with Restaurant Management guidelines.
- Oversee and ensure that employee performance appraisals are completed on a timely basis.
- Create and maintain schedules for team.
- Effectively maximize labor performance by scheduling to business trends while delivering a superb experience to every guest.
- Operationally fill in as needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Coach and motivate the Assistant Manager(s) and the team.
- Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, forms and reports in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
- Set clear expectations and create a working environment and serve as a role model to create memorable guest experiences.
- Take actions to solve and celebrate guest feedback.
- Control food and equipment inventories, conduct daily and weekly inventory counts and keep inventory records.
- Identify problems, conduct high-level troubleshooting and seek repair/maintenance support for restaurant equipment to ensure equipment is operational.
- Monitor and maintain compliance with health, safety, cleanliness, security and fire policies, standards and regulations.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of back office tools
- Ability to quickly learn and master new computer software
Education and Experience
- Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exert up to 40 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility, including bending and stooping, for the duration of the workday
- Must be able to work and perform all duties at any station in the kitchen or service area
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills of those in this job classification. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Posting ID: 567867216Posted: 2020-08-13