AUTOMOTIVE LUBE TECHNICIAN
4855 Hwy 501, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
Sparks Toyota has been family-owned since 1975 and is a great place to work and grow in your career and income. ‘The Dealer is Always in!’ We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
We are looking for motivated Lube Technicians. This is a great way to start a rewarding career in the Automotive Service Tech field. If you have the ambition, we will supply the training!
We Welcome Technicians from other brands and Industries such as:
Firestone, Pep Boys, Jiffy Lube, etc.
- Great hourly pay - starting at $12/hour!
- Great advancement potential!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Available
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Closed Sundays
- A/C Shop!
- State-of-the-art facility!
- On the job training provided
Job Description - Lube Technician:
Lube Technicians perform basic maintenance and light repairs on customer vehicles. Primary goals are safe and efficient performance of all maintenance and repair tasks as defined in dealership processes and policies.
Responsibilities - Lube Technician:
- Perform express/quality service on vehicles as a one-man or two-man teams.
- Express service may include oil changes, tire rotations, replacing wipers, filters, etc.
- Conduct multi-point inspections of customer vehicles to identify needed maintenance services and repairs.
- Check and top off fluid levels, tire pressures, tire treads, brake measurements, suspension components, and all other listings required by the multi-point inspection.
- Reset maintenance reminders and include new maintenance stickers on all vehicles.
- Responsible for keeping shop area neat, clean, and able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
- Willingness to perform tasks as instructed by the team lead, shop foreman, and service manager.
- Show effective communication and attitude required to work in a team environment.
Qualifications and Requirements - Lube Technician:
- Previous experience as a Lube Technician a plus!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 560373984Posted: 2020-07-01