Do you have manufacturing experience and looking for an opportunity at a well-established company? Do you have experience working with machines? If so, Qualified Staffing wants to talk to YOU!
- Monday through Thursday, 10:00AM- 8:30PM
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform typical machine operations to support production and shipping
- Detect and report defective materials to the department supervisor
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follow safety regulations
- Prepare material for removal
- Start-up and shutdown of equipment
- Perform Quality Inspection tasks
- Clearing and packing foam parts from a shape mold press after being ejected from a tool.
- Parts are packed into large cardboard boxes, plastic bags and made ready to ship.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Machine Op experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
- Dependable, reliable, and available to work overtime as needed.
- Attention to detail.
- Good eye-hand coordination.
Don't miss this opportunity.
Call or text for more info: 931-303-0026
Walk-Ins are always welcome.
Qualified Staffing Cookeville
599 Vickers Place Ste. C
Cookeville, TN 38501
Quality of the products is very important.
- Weekly Pay
- Awesome Attendance Bonus
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24 - 48 hours.
Posting ID: 567491635Posted: 2020-08-10