Hiring friendly and cheerful personalities for management, shift leaders, and crew members. Papa Murphy’s is the 6th largest pizza chain in America. We are a take and bake pizza store. We make the pizzas behind a make line and the customer takes them home to bake in their oven. No cooking and no delivery involved. First-line supervisors also have to prepare food, but at the same time they must supervise the other workers who are cooking and preparing food. Customer service is number one.
- Compile and balance cash receipts at the end of the day or shift.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
- Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas in order to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
- Control inventories of food, equipment, and report shortages to designated personnel.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures in order to ensure quality standards and service.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
- Perform personnel actions such as hiring and firing staff, consulting with other managers as necessary.
- Analyze operational problems, such as theft and wastage, and establish procedures to alleviate these problems.
- Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance in order to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
- Forecast staff, equipment, and supply requirements based on a master menu.
Posting ID: 46720743Posted: 2020-05-20