Q.E.P. is a leading global provider of high quality, innovative and value-driven flooring and installation solutions. QEP manufactures, markets and sells a comprehensive line of hardwood, porcelain, SPC, vinyl, carpet tile and laminate flooring, installation tools, adhesives, and other flooring-related products. Founded in 1979, QEP is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida with offices in Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Human Resources Manager on our growing Human Resources team, based at our worldwide corporate headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida!
The Human Resources Manager will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Formulate and recommend Human Resource strategies, policies and objectives that drive business performance and employee satisfaction.
- Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Responsible for mentoring, conducting performance evaluations, counseling and providing corrective actions to assigned personnel with a goal of developing a team-oriented approach with positive results. Comply with all employment laws and support affirmative action/equal opportunity goals.
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting Human Resource function (i.e., EEO, ERISA, Wage and Hour). Monitor exposure to the company. Direct the preparation of information requested or required for compliance.
- Lead all investigations as they arise.
- Respond to EEOC, DOL, unemployment claims, and other governmental inquiries.
- Ensure outstanding customer service with regard to all HR matters.
- Create and administer policies and programs for employment, recruiting and retention, and compliance with federal, state, local laws.
- Ensure wage and salary structure, pay policies, performance appraisal programs, employee benefit programs and services are maintained according to divisional and national practice.
- Prepare and/or distribute periodic reports to management and review with them including, but not limited to monthly turnover reports, LOAs, exit interview summaries, etc. Provide regular follow up and coaching where necessary on such information.
- Full-cycle recruiting for the business units supported from job posting to onboarding in accordance with company guidelines and regulatory compliance.
- Maintain a highly qualified and motivated workforce by recommending and implementing changes in selection techniques; evaluating and recommending programs for retention of qualified personnel; and ensuring that sources of qualified applicants are maintained.
- Other duties as assigned
- Reads and abides by the employee handbook, policies and procedures and other corporate directives, including participation in training programs.
- Obtains clarification of policy whenever necessary.
- Support and abide by the values of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in human resource positions overseeing multiple locations.
- Experience in organizational planning, compensation, recruiting, and employee relations required.
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of employment, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations, and training and development required
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint
- Experience with Paylocity a plus
QEP offers a highly competitive total compensation package with comprehensive flexible benefits. New employees are eligible for benefits the first of the month following 30 days of employment!
If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company committed to excellence and integrity, then consider QEP!
Posting ID: 609778558Posted: 2021-03-06