We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our team as Call Center Representatives. The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, utilizing company policies to solve customer issues and directing calls to the managerial team when necessary. Our Call Center Representatives are often the first point of contact for customers product issues, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
Available Date: Immediately
- Must possess good people skills, ability to communicate honestly and with tact for students who may not qualify for admissions
- Outstanding telephone skills; polite, friendly manner working with students
- Proficient in computer literacy and knowledgeable of Microsoft Office
- Must show initiative, adaptability, resourcefulness, dependability, and ability to take action
- Customer Service Experience.
- Excellent analytical, communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
- Will require occasional weekend work
- Office hours and work times are based on student needs; including availability for students worldwide.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive calls, live chat and emails from students, e.g. queries, requests, orders and complaints;
- Problem solve and resolve issues
- Resolve issues
Posting ID: 563254244Posted: 2020-10-18