Welcome to Huddle House! We have been providing great food and great service in our communities for over 45 years. We are a dynamic and growing company that is committed to both our guests and employees.
The main job description of a waitress at Huddle House is to take and give out orders. More often than not, female applicants are the ones that qualify for the job. Waitresses also have to balance their receipts against their cash drawers, deal with a variety of customer service related issues, answer customer questions regarding the products, replace food, and other related tasks concerning the customer. The working condition is fast paced so the waitresses are expected to be quick while being careful to avoid bumping other people which can result in a serious accident. They are expected to be team players because it is what management is all about.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of food handling experience is preferred.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Escort customers to their tables.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Cash paid daily (tips)
- Paid training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Meal Discounts
- Medical Insurance
- 401K match
Posting ID: 74113532Posted: 2021-01-08