20435 Chartwell Center Drive, Cornelius, NC 28031
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANTS
Competitive Pay Plan + Bonuses!
Retired Military and Veterans Strongly Encouraged to Apply!!
Lake Norman INFINITI is #1 by offering an unbeatable luxury automotive experience to every single customer every single time.
#1 ranking based on INFINITI USA sales 2016.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
We are hiring now for enthusiastic sales candidates to join our team of SALES CONSULTANTS. Are you looking to restart your career in a field where your earnings reflect your efforts? The exciting field of automotive sales is one of the most financially rewarding careers available without incurring the high costs of a professional degree.
- Performance-Based Pay Plans
- Commissions paid in front and back
- Great CSI pays big
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan!
- 5-Day Work Week!!
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives.
- Report to the Sales Managers regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analytics.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Introduce customers to Service Department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in our expert service department.
Qualifications and Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Sales experience in any field is preferred. If you have a background in Retail sales, bartending, restaurant wait staff, Industrial Sales, Real Estate, Self-Employment, Military, Management, Insurance, Computer Sales or any other industry, the field of Automotive Sales would be a great place to start your new career.
- Automotive sales experience is a plus
- Must be self-motivated; have ambition and a drive to excel in
- Professional appearance
- Great communication skills
- High customer service satisfaction skills
- Willingness to train for a new career!
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 577465995Posted: 2020-10-04