We are Aaron's - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own
retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer
service. We provide our team members the opportunity to reach their full
potential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-based
environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a
job - it is a career with purpose.
This is a part-time position.
Aaron's Customer Service Representatives drive sales by providing a welcoming, supportive customer experience unmatched in our industry. They help bring our customers one-step closer to their goals of ownership and are critical to the success of our stores. As a Customer Service Representative, you will support in-store, telephone, and direct marketing sales, assist with merchandising, and process renewal payments.
Skills for Success
Customer Service Representatives thrive in a fast-paced environment and are positive and professional problem-solvers motivated to do whatever it takes to help our customers achieve their goals. Customer Service Representatives can connect and relate well to people, listen attentively, explain things simply and easily. Like all Aaron's team members, they share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life.
- Assist customers on the showroom floor
- Accept and process customer payments
- Direct customer opportunities to the Sales Manager as it relates to service and sales
- Maintain the appearance and organization of the customer transaction counter
- Assist in the maintenance of the showroom including but not limited to cleaning, organizing, and organizing merchandise
- Maintain regular mailing campaign to drive revenue and partner with sales manager on sales campaigns
- Input customer information for new lease agreements purposes
- Update customer information and account statuses
- Answer incoming phone calls and route to the appropriate team member
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly and monthly sales goals
- Process order forms and references
- File and maintain customer folders and customer files
- Any other reasonable duties requested by management
- At least 18 years old
- Ability to work schedule of hours varying from 8 am to 9 pm
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Strong organizational and communication, both verbal and interpersonal skills
- High energy with the ability to effectively perform all functions of the store and multitasking effectively
- Ability to assist with lifting up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly
- General product knowledge preferred
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Proficient computer skills and telephone etiquette
- Strong sales skills in person and via telephone
- Uphold the Aaron's Brand and protect company assets
- High level of energy in the workplace
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation. Part-time team members are also eligible for:
- 401(k) plan based on hours worked
- Sick Time based on hours worked
At Aaron's we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron's for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career - our ability to positively influence people's lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron's is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members' differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aaron's is an Equal Opportunity Employer