SUMMARY OF STAFFING RECRUITER:
National staffing agency is offering career opportunities to a recruiter who will be responsible for recruiting and managing placements for designated positions in warehouse and manufacturing environments.
REQUIREMENTS OF STAFFING RECRUITER:
• 3+ years of recruiting experience required. (verifiable)
• 1+ years’ experience with high volume hourly recruiting
• Proficient with Speaking and Writing in both English and Spanish is preferred so as to effectively communicate with as many applicants as possible.
• Experience recruiting a wide variety of positions
• Strong Microsoft knowledge specifically with Word and Excel
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment
• Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change, challenge and multiple deadlines and priorities
• Strong ability to consistently prioritize and re-prioritize
• Skilled in multitasking, project management and presentations coupled with business acumen
• Interpersonal effective and comfortable interacting with employees at all levels
• Innovative, creative and results oriented
• High level of comfort with direct sourcing and the ability to sell passive candidates
RESPONSIBILITIES OF STAFFING RECRUITER:
• Provide meaningful market trending data to understand the current marketplace
• Build best practices to measure, standardize, and maintain quality and consistency in recruiting processes
• Ensure recruitment efforts provide a slate of diverse candidates
• Pre-screen, interview, and present qualified candidates to hiring managers
• Provide candidates with frequent & timely communication throughout recruitment process, share manager feedback and appropriately disposition all candidates
• Solicit feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable
• Partner with compensation, hiring managers and candidates to ensure closure of offers
• Facilitate meetings with hiring departments to determine position requirements and identify appropriate sourcing strategies
• Manage candidate expectations and vendor relationships
• Maintain applicable reporting files
• Provide weekly updates to appropriate Leaders on recruiting efforts
• Consistently update the Applicant Tracking System with the status of the applicants being screened, interviewed, declined, hired
• Gather candidates and hiring manager’s availability to interview, create agendas, send calendar invites to the candidates and interviewees
• Coordinate and process the completion of a new hires paper work, including immigration files and tax relief forms
• Manage the record keeping of the employee referral program and submit the processing of referrals to payroll
• Conduct orientations based on assignments to both Spanish and non Spanish speaking employees.
• Assist with other duties as needed.
SCHEDULE & PAY RATE OF STAFFING RECRUITER:
• Monday - Friday
• 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (hours subject to change; must be available on-call)
For immediate consideration- send your resume to Gilda_v@resourceemployment.com
Resource is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Resource complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the EEO Law poster.