Assistant Restaurant Manager
We are looking for Assistant Managers who will have the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant in the Restaurant General Manager's absence, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
Additional Responsibilities Include :
• Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
• Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
• Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
• Conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
• Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
• Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
• Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
• Champions recognition and motivation efforts
The ideal candidate for the Assistant Manager position will posses:
• Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
• Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
• Exceptional team building capability
• Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
• Basic personal computer literacy
• High School Diploma or GED preferred. College or university Degree Preferred
• Supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit & Loss responsibility
A job with CiCi’s is the perfect slice of employment life. Be sure to pick up the CiCi’s Pizza application and get started on your next career move.
Buffets are some of American’s favorite kind of restaurants; add in pizza and you’ve got a winning combination. That’s exactly what CiCi’s Pizza has done. With an eclectic selection of pizza and pizza-inspired dishes all served hot and fresh on their made-to-order buffet, CiCi’s is the clear choice for pizza lovers with an appetite.
The first CiCi’s Pizza opened its doors in Texas in 1985. Due to a high demand, CiCi’s went through rapid expansion over the next three decades, and now calls home to over 650 locations nationwide. The company CEO, Mike Shumsky, credits their success to going the extra mile in customer service and ensuring that no one leaves hungry. It’s hard work, but it’s a belief in customer service quality that has lead CiCi’s Pizza charging into the 21st century and beyond.
Need hired sooner than later? Fast food restaurants are notorious for having a high turnover rate. This is good news for you because it means that places like CiCi’s Pizza are always hiring entry-level and management jobs. This is especially true since CiCi’s has locations in over 30 states and franchises all over. It’s so easy to find employment, you can even apply online.
If you’re here looking for entry-level work, then you’re in luck. You’ve come to the right place. CiCi’s is seeking people just like you to join their team. Team members only have to be 16 or older to work and you don’t need any previous experience. You’ll spend your shifts making pizzas, keeping the restaurant clean, and running the cash register. There are even advancement opportunities for management positions.
All CiCi’s Pizza employees are paid competitive rates. From managers to team crew members, everyone who works for CiCi’s is treated with the same respect and consideration, as CiCi’s Pizza is an equal opportunity employer. Get paid to do something you love. Who wouldn’t want a job working around all this delicious pizza, anyways? But that’s only the tip of the pizza topping when it comes to the benefits of working at CiCi’s.
Working a restaurant job is a great way to build character, beef up your resume, and begin your career by gaining valuable customer service experience. Whether you’ve got your eyes on owning your own franchise or saving up for the weekend, CiCi’s has work for you! What are you waiting for?