Starting hourly pay is between $12.24 - $22.95/hour depending on experience. Perform manual and machine operator tasks related to the set-up, maintenance, and operations of the Die Cutter.
• Make-ready, adjust and run job as efficiently as possible to meet safety and productivity standards.
• Examine job order to determine quantity to be cut, stock specifications and special die-cutting instructions
• Examine cutting dies for visual defects and apply correcting solution to repair minor defects
• Make necessary adjustments to ensure quality
• Ensure information is communicated between shifts
• Ensure company safety, quality and production standards are met
• Perform proper and required maintenance as well as cleaning of Die Cutter
• Maintenance duties include stooping under machinery, entering confined spaces and climbing ladders.
• Must input information into the computer for proper tracking of inventory and waste.
• Occasional squatting and kneeling for cleaning and clearing jams
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.REM-03 WS-03
Shift start: 2:30PM or 10:30PM
Shift length: 8 - 9 hours
2nd shift is Monday - Friday (2:45pm - 11:15pm), 3rd shift is Sunday - Thursday (10:45pm - 7:15am)
Graphic Packaging International is committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, they are a leading global provider of paper-based packaging solutions for a wide variety of products for food, beverage, foodservice and other consumer products companies. They strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in their industry and in the communities where they operate. Graphic Packaging has approximately 17,000 employees working in more than 60 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim. They are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make their company successful.