Please note this job is located in Park City, Utah.
PURPOSE OF POSITION: A Quick Serve Attendant is responsible for the operation of an on-mountain food and beverage facility. The ability to serve, greet, direct and anticipate guest needs is required to present the high service level of Deer Valley Resort restaurants.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must maintain a pleasant and courteous attitude
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous experience in food and beverage service
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrate a skill set relating to the functions of a quick-serve outlet
- Demonstrate excellent communication and positive interpersonal skills
- Proper/efficient usage of Point of Sale system
- S.M.A.R.T. Card certification
- Utah Food Handlers certification
- Frequent walking and/or standing for long periods of time
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Efficient handling of payment transactions; reconciling assigned cash bank
- Having a complete knowledge of all the food and beverage products offered
- Assisting guests with service needs
- Check identification on beer sales
- Janitorial and trash removal duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Other duties as assigned.
- May be required to work outdoors as business demand dictates
- Will work near moving or mechanical parts
- May work near toxic/caustic chemicals and with fumes or airborne particles
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business demand dictates
Posting ID: 584594902Posted: 2021-01-17