*Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. *As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
*Do you have experience working in maintenance? Do you love working with your hands? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, "Yes" to these questions, this position is great for you!*
The *Maintenance Technician *is responsible to diagnose and repair most electrical and plumbing malfunctions that would normally occur within a home or small business, including, but not limited to, correcting deficiencies in the interior and exterior of the building structure, furniture, fixtures and equipment. Normal working hours are between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. However, you may be assigned on call duty during operating season.
*Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:*
* Perform minor electrical, plumbing and general building maintenance and tasks assigned by supervisor.
* Help maintain an adequate inventory of materials, equipment and tools required to perform routine tasks without delays.
* All employees will actively participate in training, observe company policies and procedures, and promote all company values relative to protecting the natural environment.
* Other duties as assigned
*The "must haves" for this position include:*
* Valid driver's license/ Successful completion of MVR
* Capability of handling moderately strenuous activity
* Provide own hand tools
* Good commutations skills
* Prior experience in general maintenance
*We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:*
* Plumbing experience
* Basic carpentry skills
* Electrical experience
* Experience with painting/staining
* Experience with siding
*What's In It For You?*
* FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
* FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever - living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
* $100/week "Room & Board" fee which covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria, housing, linens and all utilities
* Complimentary WiFi
* Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
* A Summer you will remember for a lifetime.
Before you apply, visit [http://www.gtlc.com/employment](https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gtlc.com_employment&d=DwMFAg&c=mYSEp3O8X5884b27rYBluTYcEXhZcnjwTUyl_Ux9UiE&r=hZ7C27aonKjTDlCyNcdBypUXfxpdXNZLv_CuTK2MWEw&m=K9kWUsevrPrh54Y-Bgh-umhWXIFplH_uuuQu0ppWcnc&s=yV2m7aIs98g4dQHfXoCOGXTtm2ZtQro-v-H29hLz8ts&e=) for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
*Come capture the "Spirit of the Tetons" *in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education.* Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. *[www.vailresortscareers.com](http://www.vailresortscareers.com)
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 278488
Posting ID: 601639725Posted: 2021-01-24