Snowpine Lodge is Alta's oldest and newest ski-in/ski-out lodge! As Alta's finest year-round luxury lodge, guests are treated to plush guest rooms, world-class dining at Swen's Restaurant, and rejuvenation at Stillwell Spa. Join our team today and enjoy working at the top of Little Cottonwood Canyon, the home to over 500 inches of snow annually!
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Food Supervisor assists the Outlet Manager with training and development of staff as well as serving, bussing, hosting, and expediting. Resolves team member and guest-related issues. Uses proper cash handling and accounting procedures. Acts as a Outlet Manager when required. Experience in hosting, waiting, and cashiering is preferred. Must possess working knowledge of computers, POS systems, and cash handling.
• 2-3 years prior supervisory or management experience, prior hotel F&B experience preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other Team Members.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Prior cash handling experience
• Experience with scheduling, payroll and labor management
• Experience with MICROS POS system
• Prior Serve Safe Certification preferred
• TIPS or CARE CERTIFICATION
• CPR Certification preferred
• Able to work AM and PM Shifts
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
Posting ID: 602981066Posted: 2021-02-10