Organization Vibra + Ernest Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is looking for a Full Time Dietary Aide to join our team !!
The Dietary Aide assists in the service of meals for patients, visitors, and staff. Diet Aide may be responsible for any of the following tasks: unpacking and visually inspecting food stock; preparing, pouring, and portioning food; carrying heavy trays, pots, etc.; delivering meals to patients; maintaining sanitary work environment and food handling; cleaning work station area and equipment; washing dishes, pots, silverware, etc. Integrates the hospital’s mission and “Guiding Principles” into daily practice.
Please click the link to check it out. ://mvrrh.ernesthealth.com/ MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or the equivalent in education or experience required.
- Food Handlers license required.
- Patient related service experience preferred.
CPR certification preferred.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration. If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools. Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
- Knowledge of patient diets and safe food handling requirements and use of Nutritional Care Manual.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Posting ID: 571642396Posted: 2020-09-15