1. Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
2. Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
3. Greet guests as they enter restaurant or drive thru.
4. Initiate and complete customer transactions quickly and accurately through the drive thru.
5. Process customer transactions and maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout shift.
6. Assemble and deliver order to customers quickly and efficiently.
7. Keep entire work area clean and sanitary throughout shift.
8. Prepare products quickly and accurately, while following all preparation, health and safety standards and guidelines when needed.
9. Operate and maintain food/drink/treat related equipment and registers properly and safely.
10. Complete assigned prep work for stocking and set up of work area.
11. Stock and execute proper rotation of products.
12. Assist with end of day cleaning.
13. Work as a "team" member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
14. Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be out of building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container areas, etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal and other maintenance and cleaning activities.
15. Inform immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
16. Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders.
1. Lift up to 50 lbs.
2. Stand for long periods of time.
3. Work around nuts and other allergens.
4. Work until 11 PM during the busy season.
5. Perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
6. Work in and out of different temperature ranges.
7. Exhibit and use good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
8. Clean up after all kinds of messy situations.
Posting ID: 38520793Posted: 2020-07-14