Allied Universal is seeking an Evening Shift Security Officer for Innovation Park/University Area
Schedule: Saturday-Wednesday, 4pm-Midnight
$500 - Hiring Bonus - Must have previous security, law enforcement, corrections, or military experience
Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company's core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent and valid driver's license
- Minimum 2 years verifiable experience in one of the following:
- professional setting security
- sworn law enforcement
- active military
- Higher education in a related field (Criminal Justice, Homeland Security) can be substituted for 1 year's experience
- Will be required to pass physical agility test
- MUST be able to work weekends
- Must have understanding of CCTV, radio communications, access control, alarm monitoring, video surveillance, fire monitoring equipment, telecommunications.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid NC PPSB Security License (training will be provided)
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: .
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Posting ID: 578326861Posted: 2020-10-25