Job Title: Bilingual (French) Helpdesk Representative III
Location: Cranberry Township, PA
Type: W2 Assignment
Length: 5 months (Possibility of temp to perm)
Pay rate: $21.15/HR
The Service Analyst job family forms part of the Service Management track within the IT function. Members of this family provide support to end-users and provide pro-active monitoring of the Client’s computer system through ITIL methodology best practices of Incident, Problem and Knowledge centered support. Individuals in this job position perform work at the intermediate level within this job family. The IT Service Analyst I (ISAI), located in Cranberry Township, PA, provides support to end users and IT systems on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, emails, and personnel requests for technical support. Performs pro-active monitoring of the Client’s computer systems through appropriate tools. Documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure timely resolutions. Works directly with customers on resolving problems that typically take greater time and experience to resolve. Participates in various projects to monitor and improve responsiveness to customer. Plans and monitors goals. Incumbents are service matter experts and promote instructions from pre-established guidelines to resolve issues.
Minimum Required Qualifications
• A 4-year degree in Information Technology, or related discipline
• 1-3 years technical support experience in a computer-related area
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in the related field
• Working knowledge of related ITIL standards or best practices
• Intermediate knowledge of infrastructure support components
o Standard desktop, tools & utilities
o Server operating systems, tools & utilities
o IT networks and voice services
o IT security and Disaster recovery
o Process control and monitoring
o Call Center technologies
• Bilingual language skills (French) required.
• 1 year of experience in our Global IT Service Desk function is highly preferred
• Advanced troubleshooting skills
• Successful completion of the IT Entry Logic and Problem Solving Test
• Strong analytical abilities to quickly resolve technical problems, evaluate alternative approaches and to recommend the most feasible and economical solutions
• Strong analytical, communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Ability to work without close supervision while ensuring that tasks are done effectively and consistently
• Strong verbal communication skills, including the ability to document operations procedures
• Ability to effectively work independently or in a team environment
• Ability to effectively interact with a diverse user base
• Availability to work rotating shifts and holidays
• Ability to work in an office or retail store environment with sensitivity for safety and physical security
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.