Supports operations by preparing and cleaning work sites; maintaining supplies and materials; performing steps in work processes; maintaining records.
* Organizes work by checking work schedule.
* Prepares work site by obtaining and delivering equipment, tools, supplies, and materials.
* Maintains clean and safe work site by removing scrap; sweeping and mopping area; erecting barriers; disposing of hazardous materials; following safety rules and procedures; wearing personal protective equipment.
* Maintains work supplies and materials by reading work orders; locating and verifying items in inventory; loading items on trucks or pull-carts; moving items to site; unloading items.
* Returns items to storage inventory by loading, moving, and unloading items.
* Supports work processes by inspecting, preparing, sorting, weighing, measuring, cutting, adding, trimming, and loading materials.
* Maintains work records by entering production statistics, and materials and supplies used;
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Lifting, Planning, Inventory Management, Inventory Control, General Math Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Power Tools, Welding and Fabrication, Manufacturing Experience, Informing Others, Automotive Manufacturing
Posting ID: 566223878Posted: 2020-08-04