Please email your resume to IEprofessional@staffmark.com
Our client in San Bernardino has an excellent opportunity for a Human Resources Coordinator. If you have this experience, please apply on our website www.staffmark.com and search for Job ID 1021165
1. Welcomes and greets visitors to office. Handle incoming calls.
2. Receive and review all incoming employee paperwork for accuracy to ensure all documents are received in compliance with company Policy and State/federal regulations prior to giving to director for approval; Track authorized Work Permits of employees in compliance with I-9
3. Confirm that newly hired employees have approved fingerprint status before inputting into payroll system.
4. Respond to employee inquires and requests as appropriate
5. Respond to unemployment and State disability inquiries.
6. Work closely with Payroll Services, Parish and Schools administrator to ensure compliance with regards to employee paperwork and other
personnel related matters.
7. Process new hire paperwork, terminations, employee status change, including inputting pertinent information into the payroll system so that employees are paid.
8. Handle workers’ compensation claims, including filing report of injury/first aid claim with carrier.
9. Process Leave of Absence request to include initial letter, follow-up letter, tracking of benefits payments, etc.
10. Attend staff meetings and workers’ compensation claims review meetings.
11. Responsible for creating file folders and filing of employee paperwork.
12. Comply with all applicable Organization, Department and Office policies and procedures.
13. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality.
2. A Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a moderate to fast-pace Human Resources environment processing New Hire, Termination and Status Change is required
3. Must have knowledge and experience working with payroll software; ADP preferred.
4. Must have excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel. ADP or other payroll system skills. Must have ability to operate various office machines including but not limited to copier, fax, phone, etc.
5. Must have ability to accurately input data into payroll.
6. Must have ability to meet established deadlines.
7. Must have excellent customer service skills, work ethics and ability to maintain professionalism at all time.
8. Must possess excellent organizational skills, be detailed oriented and very attentive to details.
9. Must be knowledgeable of HIPPA requirement.
10. Must have excellent people skills and have ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
11. Must have effective written and verbal communication skills, self-motivated and team oriented.
12. Must have excellent phone skills and etiquette, and a strong sense of urgency.
13. Bilingual English/Spanish is highly desired.
14. High School Diploma or GED. Some college preferred.
15. Must have effective ability to file alpha/numerically.
16. Must have ability and willingness to comply with all applicable organization, department and office policies and procedures and security and
safety policies and procedures.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.