Home Instead Senior Care is looking for compassionate CAREgivers in the greater Charlottesville area. Home Instead provides services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity. This position is great for someone who is looking for hands-on experience before entering the healthcare industry. Our flexible work schedule is great for students looking for part-time work while they earn their certification.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Companionship and Engagement activities
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Prep
- Medication reminders
- Doctor's appointments/Errands
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- Possess a vehicle, driver's license, auto insurance
- Pass a background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
We take care of our CAREgivers! No experience is necessary, we provide paid training. All you need is the right heart. We also offer competitive pay, benefits, flexible scheduling, bonus opportunities, and much, much more! Apply and find out why our company was listed as Forbes' Top 100 for Best Large Employers in 2017, the only home care company to make the list. We are known for being flexible, providing the best on-going education, and having supportive, 24/7 staff. https://www.homeinstead.com/532/home-care-jobsIf you have any questions, please call our office: 434-979-4663.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 576721350Posted: 2020-10-01