The In-Home Services organization supports thousands of talented employees in 135+ facilities delivering service solutions to customers in every zip code. Our installation technicians are leading the charge for better customer experience, educating and connecting more Americans with every home they visit. Our dedication to customer experience is paying off: in 2020, DISH earned the J.D. Power award for being #1 in Overall Customer Satisfaction for the third year in a row.
We build our value around simplifying lives. With installation expertise and a passion for sharing it, our techs are driving demand for their services far into the future.
- You will install and manage customer products, while creating opportunities to sell them on new personalized technology;
- Relocate power and place mounts, satellite dishes, televisions, routers, cameras, receivers, and whole-home connectivity technology;
- Conduct site surveys and conduct in-home assessments
What's in it for you?
- Cash incentives and rewards
- Hourly with overtime pay
- Paid training, tools and uniforms
- Complimentary DISH TV service
- Discounted Sling subscription
- Discounted Boost Mobile phone service
- Three days off per week
- Opportunity is our greatest benefit
- We want you to grow into the industry's most evolved technician. We offer training for additional skill sets and opportunities to install and service Smart Home products as part of our groundbreaking OnTech team.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401(k) Investments with company-matched funds
- DISH is committed to putting safety first by providing all personal protective equipment, including masks, gloves, protective eyewear, and sanitizing solutions
- Additionally, we train our technicians on COVID protocols, stringent cleaning practices and how to limit one-on-one interactions while servicing customers' homes
Skills and experience
Ideal technicians have:
- High energy, resourcefulness, and ability to multitask;
- An eye for opportunities to sell customers on new personalized technology;
- Strong customer advocacy skills: friendly, communicative, with a high degree of integrity;
- Sales, electrical, maintenance/repair, cable, military, and/or customer service experience preferred.
All technicians must have:
- Ability to work in-person in multiple homes per day (this is not a work-from-home position; you will be in the field servicing customers' homes);
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on ladders, lift over 70 lbs. at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 335 lbs;
- Valid driver's license in the state you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard;
- Resilience in the face of a fast-paced and changing environment;
- Ability to pivot work hours. Five/six-day workweeks may be required during peak seasonal times.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, this role provides all the benefits you need to be successful. Check them out on our careers website.
Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test, criminal background check and Motor Vehicle Record.
Posting ID: 565648839Posted: 2021-03-03