This position is responsible for the preventative and corrective maintenance of Community Club facilities, under the direction of the Facilities Manager.
1. Report to and assist the Facilities Manager with various tasks.
2. Perform interior and exterior building repairs.
Perform HVAC troubleshooting and make repairs to electrical components, check line sets and coils for leaks change filters, clean condensation pans.
3. Perform minor electrical maintenance such as replacing a light switch or outlet,
4. Troubleshoot and repairs plumbing problems.
5. Perform preventative maintenance on all building systems as scheduled.
6. Identify maintenance needs regarding the buildings and other facilities and keep management informed.
7. Troubleshoot reported maintenance problems and recommends corrective action if not within the scope of our capability.
8. Plans and schedules facilities modifications including cost estimates, bid sheets, layouts, and contracts for construction.
9. Provides accurate time and material reports for accounting purposes.
10. Review SDS sheets regularly to be aware of chemicals associated with this position.
11. Must be a team player, possessing good verbal and written communication skills.
12. Required to work safely at all times.
13. Responsible to provide excellent customer service.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid TN Driver's License
- HVAC Training Certificate
- Experience with HVAC Repair and Electrical troubleshooting. Must be familiar with SDS sheets.
- Normal speech, hearing, and vision; lifting up to 40 pounds (more with assistance).
Posting ID: 558798003Posted: 2020-05-27