2081 S Suncoast Blvd., Homosassa, FL 34448
Detailer / Lot Porter
Immediate Position Available
Interested candidates should apply online and upload your resume with contact information or simply apply in person and ask for Patrick Nasworthy or Patrick Lyons, Monday through Saturday, between the hours of 9.00am - 5.00pm.
The Love Family of Dealerships have built a solid reputation as North Central Florida’s premiere group of dealerships and have been Family Owned and Operated since 1989 and continue to grow! We’ve expanded our product lines, and we’re looking for professional, enthusiastic, goal oriented, individuals to join our team. Experience is preferred, and you must possess a great attitude, the willingness to learn, and understand what it is to be a team player.
Love Motorsports is located in Homosassa Florida on US 19 and features ATV’s, Side-by-Sides, Motorcycles & Scooters, Personal Watercraft, Golf Carts, and cargo and utility Trailers.
Qualified candidates will be required to operate and perform work on all of the above types of vehicles and should have previous detail experience, including the application of various exterior and interior paint and surface cleaners and protectants, and the proper use of other chemicals, polishers, and other related tools and products.
- Hourly pay
- Paid Weekly (Direct Deposit Available)
- Fun Work Atmosphere
- Vacation, Holiday Pay
- Available Health and Dental Insurance
- Great Support Staff
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Prepping newly purchased units for customer delivery
- Re-conditioning trade-in vehicles
- Pressure washing and cleaning customer-owned vehicles prior to and after service work has been completed.
- Additional responsibilities include maintaining the exterior and interior condition and appearance of vehicles on display both inside and outside of our facility
- Maintaining the organization and inventory levels of approved products and chemicals approved for use.
- Other tasks include arrangement of, and/or display of both customer and company-owned vehicles as directed by management.
- Perform daily inspection and operation of forklifts to facilitate unloading of both crated and uncrated vehicles for the sales staff and staging customer vehicles outside of and/or into service bays for service department technicians both before and after service work is performed.
- Occasional pick up and/or delivery of customer vehicles via company-provided truck and trailer.
- Familiarity of vehicle use and operation
- Valid driver’s license including motorcycle endorsement
- Experience with forklift operation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.