- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years electrical, instrumentation, and equipment maintenance.
- Knowledge of industrial controls, PLC's, VFD's, HMI's, and 3 phase motor circuits.
- Ability to test, troubleshoot, repair and operate process equipment.
- Basic knowledge of maintenance of mechanical components of manufacturing equipment
- Must comply with Safety rules (Lockout/Tagout), GMP's, and PSM regulations
- Service equipment - test, troubleshoot, and use of volt meters to determine specific problems.
- Repair process equipment, systems, and ancillary process.
- Plan and perform work requiring strong knowledge of electrical and electronic theory, principals of wiring, specifications and electrical codes.
- Ability to read and understand bluepoints, schematics, drawings and technical manuals
- Install and maintain communication cables, power distribution, and wiring for equipment
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*
Posting ID: 565128264Posted: 2020-08-05