At a glance:
- Are you a motivated client-focused sales expert familiar with the needs of healthcare organizations?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position growing existing accounts by guiding them through fiber-based networking and managed services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Strategic Accounts Manager, you accelerate growth by highlighting Spectrum Enterprise business solutions that simplify technology and communication needs for healthcare organizations. Through your expertise and understanding of the client's needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our voice, data and video solutions that deliver on short-term goals while creating demand for the future. You have a passion for proactively engaging with existing accounts to preemptively analyze and simplify their ever-changing technology needs.
You are enthusiastic about our product suite and inspiring clients to share in your enthusiasm. You have developed a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business and enhance the client experience. You flourish in an office environment and excel with traveling to manage accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Sales Strategic Accounts for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Serve as an advocate and grow key relationships within named accounts and develop tailored product solutions for their complex business needs.
- Entice clients by creating and presenting product proposals and benefits that align with their needs.
- Drive the sales process by identifying target healthcare contacts for product portfolios and facilitating face-to-face meetings.
- Maintain an accurate client database to report on sales activities.
- Ensure successful client implementations by establishing data control procedures and working with regulatory agencies.
- Maintain quality service and encourage long-term retention through coordinated efforts with the Account Executives, Sales Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Expedite the sales process by assisting with fund acquisitions.
- Develop key sales skills and techniques by participating in training sessions.
Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of experience in pharmaceutical, surgical, hospital or healthcare sales
- Five or more years of strategic business-to-business (B2B) sales experience or account management with a proven record meeting $3,000 monthly goals
- Expert of HIPAA and compliance regulations
- Strong network building with the ability to identify and cultivate market opportunities in assigned accounts
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change within a team environment
- Familiar with Salesforce, ICOMS/CSG or other billing systems
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and availability to travel
- Quick learner with the ability to apply concepts and knowledge in the field
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Five or more years of experience selling data, voice, cloud and video solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Experience in another sales channel or in tele-sales on embedded accounts
- Positive attitude and confident when presenting technical information to high-level clients
- Coachable with a proven ability to work independently
- Familiar with Spectrum Enterprise product suite and culture
- Solid analytical and interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
Posting ID: 566257306Posted: 2020-08-03