|The Charter Communications' Hudson Valley region currently seeks a Internet and Phone Supervisor for our Inbound Internet and Phone Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.|
Will be expected to plan, staff and assist in supervising a staff of Internet and Phone Representatives to achieve and maintain department standards.
The above list of duties and responsibilities is intended to describe the overall nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. The list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills that may be required of individuals in this position.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and training Internet and Phone employees.
- Handle supervisory calls from customers, troubleshoot and resolves any customer service issues.
- Complete follow-up with assigned representatives regarding their phone status, attendance, punctuality and overall performance, perform weekly team meetings.
- Handle and resolve interdepartmental customer service and billing problems.
- Assist with quality assurance in monitoring and quality control of assigned representatives.
- Monitor and track assigned supervisory reports.
- Complete annual performance reviews for assigned representatives.
- Assess performance and issue disciplinary action when necessary.
- All other Duties as Assigned
Education and Experience:
Must have a High school diploma or general education degree (GED); College degree preferred; at least four years Customer Service experience necessary; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Should be team player and an excellent team motivator.
- Be flexible with assigned shift.
- Have the ability to exhibit good leadership with ease.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Supervisor a team of inbound Internet and phone agents.
The physical demands described here are those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For more information on Spectrum's benefits, please click here
Posting ID: 601492690Posted: 2021-01-23