Stacker - 3rd Shift
Northwest Houston - 249 and 290 - $14/hr. Temp to Hire
Very fast growing highly successful manufacturer or water filtration systems is adding a 3rd shift (11PM to 7:30AM)- Monday through Friday nights! Weekend work will be mandatory when production requires it.
Summary of position:
Under the direct supervision of the Manufacturing Lead, this position will contribute to Production performance. The operator will be responsible for the creation and execution of high-quality cells.
- High school diploma or greater
- Effective communication, include speaking, writing, active listening and taking instruction
- Good leadership and training skills
- Quick troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent mechanical skills, including comfort with using tools to make simple repairs
- Great time management
- Keen attention to detail to identify maintenance, product, or operations issues
- Ability to stand, sit or be in other physically demanding positions for long periods of time
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- If any assembly problems some them by notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $14/hr.
Posting ID: 589138113Posted: 2020-12-12