Job ID: 238059
Georgia Masonry Supply, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America's leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales,APG operates across 36states and 5Canadian provinces through a network of over 195operating locations and more than 6,500 employees. Essential Functions
- Responds to all types of customer service calls in a timely manner
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with quick resolution
- Reads blueprints for measuring and calculation purposes
- Creates sample boards
- Cleans and organizes samples
- Manages shipping of samples and sample boards
- Delivers samples to customers when needed
- Completes detailedservice reports as required
- Recommends strategies and tactics to signficiantly improve business performance
- Works with sales team to identify market needs and opportunities
- Accesses a variety of construction lead generation services to identify projects meeting search criteria
- Tracks projects updates and bid results
- Uploads key data into CRM database
- Works with directors and managers to establish plan and budgets
- Coordinates internal and external communication
- Assists with a variety of issues ranging from literature requests, website navigation, photography, etc.
- Represents Oldcastle at trade shows, sales presentations, key contract meetings, and other associated engagements to promote products
- Keeps updated and informed of all products, services, and policies
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A bachelor's degree in a related field preferred and/or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet critical deadlines
- Strong mathematical skills
- Experience reading blueprints
- Frequent to continuous standing, bending, squatting, kneeling, pushing/pulling, walking distances, lifting/carrying of items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to work outside in the elements of changing seasons and weather
- Familiarity with Excel, Lawson, and Salesforce preferred
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Georgia Masonry Supply, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on thislink.
Date Posted:Nov 2, 2020 Nearest Major Market:
Sales Support, Outside Sales, Supply, Database, Sales, Operations, Technology
Posting ID: 584360340Posted: 2020-11-24