Machine Operator/ Packer
- Assists Production Operator with order processing, changes and set-up.
- Packaging, palletizing, and unloading
- Assembly line
- Bags, boxes or palletizes finished product.
- Performs quality inspections and tests.
- Assists in the production and operation of manufacturing process equipment.
- Great longevity
- 2+ years' experience in production
- Must be able to work 12 hours shift
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Basic reading and math required
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 12 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Pay: $14.00/ hr-$15.50 (Pay increase when hired on & a $500 BONUS!!)
Schedule: 2 days on 2 days off
1st Shift: 6:45 AM - 7:00 PM
2nd Shift: 6:45 PM - 7:00 AM
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): 14.00-15.00
Posting ID: 585325607Posted: 2020-11-07