Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Overview of Position
The Digital Patient Experience Sales Executive has a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced start-up like team that is backed by Change Healthcare leadership. This individual should be a self-starter with an appetite to be the subject matter expert- not only of the Connected Consumer Health solutions but also digital patient experience industry trends. Experience with consultative sales and educating clients on emerging trends and evolving business models is a must.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Sourcing and identifying opportunities to sell solutions into net new and/or existing customers in assigned geographic territory.
- Making initial contact with prospective clients and managing customer relationships until execution of contract. Develop and initiate new business growth plans, managing customer relationships from prospecting to execution of contract.
- Conducting sales presentations and demos
- Collaborating with other sales channels and account management serving as subject matter expert
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across all disciplines and departments as well as all levels of decision-makers (departmental and C-Suite)
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor's Degree or related equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8 years value-based Healthcare IT Sales Experience
- Experience selling into Hospitals, Health Systems, Providers, Payers, Physician Groups.
- Digital Patient Technology Sales Experience in the areas of Revenue Cycle Management, Patient Access, Marketing, Pre-Collections, Medical Price Transparency, Patient Scheduling/Patient Check in and/or Collections
- EMR Sales experience is a plus
- Demonstrated sales track record, new sales track record & proven quota performance.
- Experience prospecting new business opportunities, new market development, retention and upselling existing clients
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Proven track record of new business sales acumen (hunter vs. farmer) with ability to develop integrated solutions based on contract offerings and client needs.
- Experience selling SAAS solutions in Healthcare
- Experience delivering engaging product demonstrations and drive thought leadership discussions to prospects ranging from Director level to SVP/C-Suite
- Experience working in a team selling environment (specialists, account management, etc.)
- Experience with Strategic Enterprise sales cycles as well as driving land and expand sales strategies to shorten sales timelines
- Proficiency with account planning, territory management, generating leads and providing timely and accurate revenue forecasting.
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
How much should I expect to travel?
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time / Current State: We are all working virtually. This is a remote/virtual position.
- Territory: TBD
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.