Carolina Care Health & Rehabilitation is seeking a Receptionist to join our team! You will be responsible for answering incoming phone calls, greeting visitors and directing them appropriately.
Full Time 8am – 8pm some weekends required
- Answer incoming phone calls and inquiries
- Greeting visitors, welcoming them, and directing them appropriately
- Provide information
- Document and update records based on interactions
- Contributing to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Previous experience in customer service or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Carolina Care Health & Rehabilitation, we offer employment opportunities in NC that are filled with purpose. Our culture features a professional environment where you can excel in your health care career. We create a place that provides opportunities for you to grow and learn, so you can enjoy coming to work everyday.
As we strive to set the standard for rehabilitative care, it is crucial that our employees are excellent at what they do, whether as a registered nurse, dietary aid or other position. If you would like to have a meaningful health care career in NC, the team at Carolina Care invites you to apply to work with us today.
Posting ID: 579145325Posted: 2020-10-28