At a glance:
- Are you a motivated and client-focused sales expert talented in developing relationships with new wholesale Carrier organizations?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding wholesale clients through the selection of fiber-based network infrastructure?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As an experienced Senior Carrier Account Executive, you focus on consistently exceeding the expectations of your clients. You excel at meeting the complex technology and communication needs of Incumbent Local Exchange Carriers (ILEC), Multiple System Operators (MSO), Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLEC) and other wholesale clients. You are passionate about proactively pursuing new enterprise accounts while developing an existing portfolio.
You have a developed ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business while enhancing the client experience. Through your expertise and understanding of each client's current and future needs, you outline cost-effective combinations of our broadband and telecommunications products. You flourish in an office environment and travel frequently to capture accounts across the Spectrum Enterprise footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Carrier Sales for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Formal Training
What you will do:
- Be a compelling member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Drive opportunities and growth through the design and execution of cross-functional account development plans for an existing book of business.
- Grow client base by consulting with new carrier accounts to solve complex business issues with fiber and coaxial-based telecommunication solutions.
- Entice clients by working with Network Sales Engineers to create network designs and technical proposals that are in line with the client's needs.
- Develop and maintain a sales forecast to ensure accurate revenue predictions.
- Drive the account management process by supervising all phases of the sales cycle to ensure effective installation and integration of client-centric solutions.
- Ensure continued client support by fostering long-term professional relationships with carriers and integrators.
- Encourage long-term client relationships through the execution of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) and Master Service Agreements (MSA).
- Qualify leads through the submission of return on investment (ROI) and accompanying analyses.
- Maximize new revenue and win strategic opportunities by developing relationships with key decision makers.
- Present sales and channel performance reports for senior leadership to leverage.
- Improve opportunities for upsells, renewals or additional services by maintaining current knowledge of products and market dynamics.
Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of carrier and wholesale sales and major accounts experience with repeated success as a top performer and closer
- Proven experience providing client-centric solutions to large clients
- Solid knowledge of broadband technology, telecommunications practices, network security, and redundancy
- Aptitude for identifying creative solutions to resolve complex and difficult issues
- Understanding of the importance of maintaining client confidentiality
- Expert in network building, negotiation, critical thinking and issue resolution skills
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change within a team environment
- Familiar with Solution or Value software applications, such as Salesforce
- Knowledgeable of broadband technology and business practices
- Advanced knowledge of information system protocols, such as SONET, ATM, Ethernet, Frame, MPLS and TCP/IP
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Effective written and spoken English communications skills with all levels of an organization
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
Posting ID: 574644659Posted: 2020-09-21