A Large Warehouse and Distribution Center is hiring for Maintenance Technicians at Multiple levels. Below is a list of current openings.
- Controls Systems Lead
- Maintenance Technician III
- Maintenance Technician II
(SHIFTS WILL BE ASSIGNED POST OFFER)
- Front Half (Sun-Weds) 12hr day or nights
- Back Half (Weds-Sat) 12hr day or nights
Can apply through posting or email resume
The below job description is for Technician II's. Other descriptions can be provided after application has been submitted. Resume is all that is necessary to apply.
Their every day job duties will include:
* Repairing and making improvements to building and infrastructure
* Maintaining and repairing distribution center racking
* Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining material handling equipment
* Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining building pneumatic system
* Completing preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures
* Perform battery changes, and preventive maintenance on batteries
* Ability to do e-mail communication and date entry for database
* Enter downtime data in daily log, complete PM sheets
* Electrical, knowledge of basics components
* Troubleshooting. Ability to ID problems and understand resources, needed to resolve them
* Tracking and storing the departments inventory, including spare parts
* Supporting continuous improvement in department
* Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
* Completes all safety training as assigned by the Company.
Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance skills
- PLC experience
- VFD's, Photo-eyes, Sensors, Relays, AC/DC Drives, 3 Phase Motors
- Conveyor System Experience
- Automation and Controls experience
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.