Job Description - Principal Technical Architect (00037342462)
Principal Technical Architect (
Cognizant Technology Solutions is currentlyseeking a highly skilled PrincipalTechnical Architect who will work on reviewing large transformational / complex technicalsolutions / data models in terms of compliance to requirements, efficiency ofsolution or implementation to join our team at ADM Services business unit.Ability to work independently and remotely, with willingnesstravel for client engagements as needed.
We continuously seek exceptional associateswhen recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensiveexperience working with clients in all major markets. We consistently deliverpositive relationships, market leading offerings and business results.Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customerhappiness.
· Workwith Solution Architect to detail Technology Reference Architecture
· Planand design the structure of a technology solution for given proposal
· Abilityto Detail Reference Architecture to Sprints/POD's
· Evaluateand select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
· Providetechnical SME support in reviewing large transformational / complex technicalsolutions / data models in terms of compliance to requirements, efficiency ofsolution or implementation
· Collaboratewithalliances to bring best practiceson various technologies and tools
· Developsolution blueprint - involving partner capabilities, in-house capabilities andnew build
· Createin-house capabilities to support delivery in these new offerings
· Developbusiness case , joint GTM plan with the partner and collaterals
· CreateReusable artifacts from perspective of technology, product, domain andinfrastructureas applicable from PastSolutions
· Performproof of concepts demonstrating the gains in cost reduction, productivityimprovements, turnaround time
· Provenexperience as a Technical Architect
· Experiencein defining technical solutions using cloud based solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure,Google Cloud Platform)
· Mustunderstand the full SDLC, and have experience leading Agile Teams; ScrumMaster, or other agile, certification is a plus
· Hands-onexperience and/or deep knowledge of digital transformation technical domains(e.g. micro services, containers, cloud native development, API management,mobile development
· Experiencein project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
· Familiaritywith various operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX) and databases (e.g. MySQL)
· Mustunderstand the full SDLC, and have experience leading Agile Teams; ScrumMaster, or other agile, certification is a plus and Domain Knowledge isdesirable
· Musthave participated in application modernization efforts
· Musthave experience in responding to request for proposals (RFP) and request forinformation (RFI) as an SA or a similar role
Our strength is built on our ability to worktogether. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways ofthinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, andhelps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives inthis setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through truecollaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excitedby change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.