99 Healthcare Management is seeking an Ultrasound Technician for an Interventional Cardiology practice in Dallas, Texas. The Ultrasound Technician performs basic to advanced cardiac ultrasound services and procedures for adult patients such as transthoracic, transesophageal and stress. Qualified candidates will be familiar with approved clinical protocols for each type of cardiovascular ultrasound examination performed and have experience performing both Echocardiography and Vascular Ultrasound. This position will support two different office locations (Dallas and Rockwall) and is required travel to and between those locations throughout the week (Monday-Friday). Current schedule is 3-4 days per week, anticipated to grow to 5 days per week by year end. Part-time or full-time available.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Perform diagnostic ultrasound procedures which will include echocardiography and various vascular exams.
- Prepare necessary equipment for procedures.
- Proper operation of equipment and performance of all ultrasound studies.
- Ensure that all patient studies are reviewed for accuracy and quality before assigning report to reading physician
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Adhere to compliance policies and procedures. Report any incident that appears unusual/deficient to department supervisor/manager or the compliance department.
- Utilize and enter data in to EMR systems.
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection control policies and protocols.
- Travel between worksite locations utilizing own transportation.
- Minimum one year of experience with Echocardiography and Vascular Ultrasound.
- Electronic Medical Records systems experience required, e-Clinical Works preferred.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work for timely completion.
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Able and willing to maintain strict level of confidentiality regarding laboratory results and records.
- Reliable transportation and ability to drive between office locations daily.
Licenses & Certification:
- Maintain current BLS, CPR, First Aid or other certifications required of position.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License, automobile liability insurance, and driving record acceptable to company.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Additional training beyond high school required. Vascular registered or Vascular registry eligible. Vascular registry required within six months of employment.
We offer full benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, paid time, and paid holidays.
Very strict dress code to coordinate with conservative style. No visible tattoos or piercings.
Posting ID: 558212504Posted: 2020-05-29