Very busy medical practice in Dallas is seeking a professional Medical Receptionist. If you are a Medical Receptionist who is experienced, professional in presentation, attitude, energy and work ethic, you would be a perfect fit!
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Negotiable, Dependent upon experience.
Responsibilites Include, But Not Limited To:
- Answering multi-line phone system.
- Scheduling appointments and greeting patients.
- Check patients in and out.
- Verify insurance benefits.
- Collect co-pay and balances due from patients.
- Scheduling and rescheduling patients in practice management system.
- Phone call routing and inbound fax routing.
- Data entry and scanning documents into EMR/EHR system.
Must have a High School Diploma.
Have at least 2 years of prior and recent medical receptionist experience that includes Front Desk experience and experience using a Multi-line phone system. Ophthalmlogy experiece preferred.
Experience with MacPractice software is a plus.
Medical Records experience is helpful.
Working knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 codes.
- Be friendly and energetic by nature.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work very well in a collaborative team environment.
- Have a strong work ethic and understand that the medical office staff is held to a higher standard of performance, presentation and attitude.
- Possess a solid understanding of Commercial Insurance, BCBS/TX, Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans.
- Have excellent time-management skills.
- Possess true multi-tasking ability.
- Be punctual and well organized.
Posting ID: 593327211Posted: 2021-01-15