We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Associate! Our North Dallas client is in need of someone with experience in Accounts Receivable and Cash Applications! If you are detail oriented and looking to start their career with a well known, nationwide company, APPLY NOW!
- Review and research accounts receivable discrepancies identified through cash application and determine resolution needed to correct the discrepancy. This process includes tracking discrepancies, running and reviewing exception reports, and working with other departments to ensure the discrepancy is valid.
- Communicate with customers (verbally, via email, letter or fax) to reconcile customer discrepancies (deductions). Communications will involve requesting past due payments and clarifying charge-backs, deductions and allowances.
- Prepare credit memos for any approved adjustments such as shortage, price discrepancy, prompt pay discount, promotion, damaged item credit, duplicate invoice, non-collectable write-off, etc. Checking supporting documents and backup in order to verify that over-credits do not occur.
- Prepare debit memos to invoice or re-invoice customers for any approved adjustments needed to correct the original invoice.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the dispute resolution process.
- Accounting clerical duties such as filing, making collection phone calls and sending out past due correspondence (i.e. dunning letters).
- Research payment history to assist Credit Analyst with credit reviews as needed.
- Research unapplied cash.
- Handles calls and concerns from internal and external customers regarding payments and deductions, research and back up information as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of two years of accounts receivable experience in a high volume environment
- Understanding of credit/debit payments
- Understanding of general ledger codes
- 10-key accuracy and speed
- Excellent communication skills, bilingual is a plus
PrideStaff (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas' top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of Dallas' Best Places to Work!
Proudly serving North Dallas, Addison, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Las Colinas, Irving, Coppell, Lewisville, Plano, Richardson, Frisco and McKinney
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $19/hr.
Posting ID: 600641148Posted: 2021-01-19