Spectrum Reach is currently searching for a dynamic Sr. National Sales Support Specialist to support our media team in the Dallas, TX area.
Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com
) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.
The Sr. National Sales Support Specialist is a strategic partner to the National Sales Managers and the Director of National Sales. The Sr. National Sales Support Specialist, plays a key role in translating customer advertising objectives into data driven and effective ad schedules. This role is integral in helping the sales team to maximize multi-screen solutions, which has a direct impact on our ability to deliver and exceed on client's marketing and advertising expectations. This position requires strong communication skills and strong attention to detail, in a faced paced sales environment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare packages and presentations for the Director of Sales and National Sales Manager for all Texas markets. Includes sports packages, meeting decks and special event packages.
- Prepare customer care reports for top clients in the region each quarter for Director of Sales and National Sales Manager to present to agency and client.
- Work on special projects for Director of Sales and National Sales Manager including Executive Summaries, Kantar reports, and other sales projects.
- Responsible for account management for National Sales Manager and their respective markets which include building a client profile in CRM to inputting orders in Strata View 32, to working with internal Spectrum Reach departments to create schedules and book an order through the system.
- Proactively reviews client schedules/performance and provides recommendations for enhancements including adding autofill/UD as necessary (post campaign management).
- Manages linear and digital order processing through the affiliate site, including checking inventory availability and iterative development with AMPERSAND.
- Lead the charge on any linear or digital campaign issues that arise, including investigating, resolving and communicating solution to the client.
- Manages revisions through the affiliate site with proper communication to AMPERSAND.
- Monitors campaigns for any needed changes (and related make goods) by liaising with the National Sales Manager, Operations and AMPERSAND.
- Exercises judgment to manage make-goods and pre-emptions by providing options to AMPERSAND to ensure that all revenue is being added back in as quickly as possible.
- Analyzes inventory reports to aid in the development of effective, executable proposals and works as a liaison between the Pricing and Planning Manager on high profile programming avails.
- Works closely with Pricing and Inventory to ensure that all inventory is used effectively and priced appropriately.
- Investigates billing or copy issues as Tier 1 support for AMPERSAND, including reviewing unconfirmed status reports.
- Works with a moderate level of guidance and direction. Receives general instructions on routine work and details instructions on new assignments.
- Intermediate level proficiency in appropriate software applications or technology.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload based on sales team's needs and internal deadlines.
- Knowledge of cable television, digital products, and advanced advertising products is a plus.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communications with overarching skill to translate data, information, and research into powerful points of view-ability to craft and tell a compelling story.
- Experience and strong knowledge of research databases, tools and applications, including (but not limited to) Nielsen, Strata, Scarborough, MRI, Kantar, BIA/Kelsey, eMarketer, and comScore are helpful.
- Familiarity with and experience in digital marketing; understanding of online campaign development, metrics, and optimization strategies.
- Ability to distinguish between clients' needs, for example, 'branding' campaigns VS 'call to action' and the difference between those schedules.
- Familiarity with writing rationales and/or agency POVs
- Has a passion for marketing and advertising sales and will be closely aligned with other sales team members and cross functional groups.
- Ability to line up psychographics of client's customer with various cable network programming.
- Clear knowledge of media terms as well as media formulas & calculation; understanding of ratings estimates.
- Team-oriented and able to work with different personalities.
- Detail-oriented, analytical-minded and eager to learn.
- Experience in computer software including MS Office is required; experience with software similar to our sales support packages is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Experience communicating and interacting with external clients.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Related Work Experience
Experience supporting a team of sales / advertising professionals preferred (3 + yrs)
Previous experience in an Advertising Agency, Media, and/or Advertising Sales team preferred (3 + yrs)
Posting ID: 590031383Posted: 2020-11-30