Title: Warehouse Associate
Location: Dallas, TX
Type: Long Term Temp
Hours: M – F, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Hours Subject to Change) this job is only 35 hours per week.
To be considered, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Our client is looking to hire an experienced Warehouse Associate.
- Responsible for the inventory of the Warehouse and the daily transfer of HVAC freight and materials in a fast-paced environment.
- Daily loading and unloading of products in truck utilizing forklift and/or hand truck.
- Receive, inspect and stock all merchandise.
- Verify all items received to items ordered for accuracy.
- Pick and verify orders for customers and inter-office transfers.
- Prepare orders for shipment as needed.
- Responsible for daily checklist of truck and forklift maintenance.
- Assist management with inventory counts and provide daily upkeep of the Warehouse.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of warehouse experience
- Minimum 1 year of forklift operation (Forklift Certification and Appliance lift experience are a plus)
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task and work within daily deadlines
- Knowledge of common carrier (LTL) and full truckload logistics
- Must communicate effectively with customers and provide superior service
- Must possess the attitude of wanting to learn and grow with our Company
- Able to work in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Drug and background screens will be administered
Posting ID: 561832041Posted: 2020-07-14