Haul 100% no-touch freight and get home weekly as a truck driver on this Dedicated account for the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer. Plus, enjoy a consistent schedule with earnings up to $0.44 per mile*.
Chattanooga Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $44,300 to $54,100* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $64,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.44 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 2,500 average miles per week primarily traveling in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS and TN.
- 100% no-touch, drop-and-hook building materials, averaging 10-13 loads per week.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Chattanooga Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Chattanooga, TN.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Chattanooga
- Consistency - Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll get home.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider's Atlanta Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job
Full-timeSign On Bonus
Posting ID: 609173010Posted: 2021-02-26