Job DescriptionGardaWorld is hiring! Be a part of the essential services keeping everything together during these times!Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Daly City, CA
Environment: Commercial Bank / ATM
Pay Rate: $18.50
General Job Functions: Secure assigned post and carry out instructions as documented in site Post Orders
Shift & Hours: Full Time 9:30AM - 5:00PM Monday - Friday , Saturday 9:30AM - 1:30PM
This is a temporary position; however permanent positions will likely be available at the completion of this temporary contract!
Who is GardaWorld?GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients' staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our clients.JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:General Security responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
QUALIFICATIONSQualifications specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Carry out instructions as documented in site Post Orders
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process.
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
General Qualifications to work in physical security at GardaWorld include:
- A valid California BSIS Guard Card is required, 40 hours of state required training preferred
- Candidate must be 21 years or older
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Whelan Security of California, Inc.CA Private Patrol Number: 16344
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- Pass an extensive screening process
Posting ID: 573193623Posted: 2020-09-27